Monday, April 20, 2009

Gruene with the Grans




This past weekend Brianna, my mom, both of my grandmas, my aunt Trisha and cousin Chelsea went to Gruene Tx. We had dinner at the delicious Grist Mill, we shopped til we dropped at the Gruene Market Days and San Marcos outlets, listened to a great band play at Gruene Hall and capped off the evening sipping wine under a weeping willow. It was a perfect weekend to take a break from our usual always on the go lifestyle and just relax and catch up with family. We had such a nice time and I know my grandmother's did too. Bella and daddy seemed to manage just fine without us this time. Luis hosted a poker/ufc party for the guys when we were gone and not only was the house still standing, but completely spotless when we returned. I will post pics as soon as I figure out where Bri stored them. She was in charge of photography for this trip:)

No comments: